Welcome to the College of Engineering Integrated LeanSigma Program website !
LEANsigma Lab - Stickle-bricks assemblyIn the first of a series of 3 labs, students learn the basics of a Pull System, Kanbans, and Work - Cell designing. ... | LEARN MORE
leanSIGMA Lab - StatapultIn this Six Sigma lab, students learn how to deliver a perfect (defect free) order to a customer, by planning and executing a designed experiment on the Statapult which is nothing but an emulation of a real world process or a system. ... | LEARN MORE
Welcome the Integrated Lean Six Sigma Program website ! You will all the information you need in the tabs above -
1) About Us - A brief introduction to the various elements of the program, and how it has evolved over the past years.
2) Students - All the information required for students ranging from the syllabus, course costs, and how to register for the course. You will find links to the documents containing the information inside.
3) How to engage with the program - All the information for sponsors, ranging from kind of projects we do, past sponsors & results achieved, and how to become a sponsor.
4) Additional Offerings - Information about events & conferences we participate in and training sessions and workshops.
5) Publications & Case Studies - Over here you will find some of the best articles written by students, and some really nice presentations from conferences and other events.
We hope the website serves your purposes and needs ! For any assistance please do not hesitate to use the contact information listed below.